Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Quick weekly update TRANSFERS......... MACEDONIA!!!! 2/12/16

Heyyyy hey hey yalll its elder barton comin atchya from a NEWWW AREA!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie, it was super weird and hard to leave Baronesa because I truly LOVED that area so much!!! I learned soo much there, and was able to make soo many incredible friends and learn so many things that I know i will use for the rest of my mission! It was way cool in sacrament meeting on Sunday we found out that Elder Guimarães and I would be transferred which isn't very common, and also was big elder frosts last Sunday on the mish so we all went up and bore our testimonies together. haha it was a mess, we are all crying our eyes out haha!!! Only Elder Nicholls stayed and received another comp! It was a super cool experience feeling the spirit in that testimony meeting and saying bye to everyone! it was super tough haha!

We had a super awesome week, and were able to baptize Nice which was such an awesome experience! I knew that despite her waiting a little longer than Maglaly and Hitallo to be baptized that she would have an awesome experience! She changed so much, and truly felt a huge change in her life for the better! I will remember these incredible people forever, and am soo grateful for the opportunity I had to get to know this people! 

I got transferred to an area called Macedonia that is on the completely other side of the mission! Baronesa is in the northern corner of the mission and I got transferred to the southern corner that borders the São Paulo Interlagos mission! Its my second day here, and I'm loving it so far! My companion is another American Elder Bartling! haha YEAH Elder Bartling! Its funny doing contacts and stuff on the street because everyone thinks were crazy and asks if we are brothers hahaha! It seems like a pretty sweet area here and I'm excited to be able to serve here! 

I am so grateful to be a missionary and I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves each and everyone of us. I testify that this is his church and His work. His church is the only true church on the face of the earth that has all of the restored doctrines and ordinances that he taught and left for us. 

Hope you all have an awesome week!

Elder Barton

Here are some photos of the past two weeks.... Lots of Baptisms, Saying goodbye to Elder Frost, Elder Guimaraes
and Elder Nicholls AND  the amazing people of Baronesa!  Meeting his new Companion, Elder Bartling and getting to know the new area, Macedonia... oh, yeah and lots of pizzas and yummy food!































No comments:

Post a Comment