Monday, August 8, 2016

Update... 8/08/16

I am so sorry I didnt have time to write a weekly report this week!!! :( haha the week was awesome though!!! We found two awesome families this week that are super cool!! I had a way cool experience with president thomas also this week! (it was kind of a more sacred experience so thats why i didnt send it in the weekly email action!) We also ate tacos yesterday at lunch HOLY COW I MISS MOM'S TACOS!!!  They even had tabasco and CRUNCHY tacos!!!!! sooo good! It was awesome haha. I am doing awesome and I just wanna let you know how much I LOVE YA! I promise next week will have a weekly report! :)

LOVE YA SOOOO MUCH!
Elder Barton


                                                                                    Tacos!!! 
                                                             

                                                               The Last few P-DAYS in photos... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment