Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekly Update 7/6/15

Whats up everybody!!!

This week was pretty solid.... Transfer is starting to wind down and we are starting to find some awesome people to teach!! 

The plan with "Nosso Resgate" that I talked about last week is going super well. It is such an awesome experience to be able to visit all of those who are in need of a rescue, and to be able to hear their stories and experiences with the gospel. It is super cool also because we are being super blessed finding new people to teach while doing so!! We have been doing lots of exchanges with members in our ward also and has been super awesome to invite all of the less active members to go to church!

My testimony is being strengthened so much in this area... I am learning so much that I never though I would learn here. I know that Heavenly Father was aware of that and that's why he sent me here! So very grateful to be here serving my mission. The people in Brazil are absolutely incredible, and I feel such strong love for them its amazing. I also feel the incredible amount of love that my savior has for me and am so grateful to represent his church here on the earth for this short time! 

I love you all so so much and am so grateful for your support! sorry his letter was a quick one!  Thanks for everything and until next time!!! 

Elder Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment