Tuesday, January 12, 2016

NATALLLLL 12-28-15

Bom Dia Familia e AMIGOOOOS

Heeeelllllllooo there friends! This week was busy, and full of theee CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! It was sooo awesome being able to talk with THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD even though they were making fun of the accent that I apparently have haha! Haha, everyone kept saying how funny our family is and everyone wants to meet you guys!! Especially Elder Rodrigues! This kids gonna come shreeeddd up the waves in Cali after the mission for sure!

It rained A TON this week haha Elder Frost and I even almost went for a little swim haha! We were eating lunch yesterday in "Favela Açucará" which is pretty far from our house. As we were preparing to leave, sharing a message with Sister Rosimeire it starting raininnn BUCKETS! haha we decided to wait it out a lil bit to see if it would pass because we didnt have umbrellas but after 10 minutes of the rain continuing we decided to just charge it! haha to say we got SOAKED is an understatement... We had to cross a pool of water (above knee high) to get out of Favela Açucará  because it was so flooded haha! It was intennnnsee we almost had to hit a breast stroke to make it out alive... I will send some pics that we took on our cell phone haha so legit!

Including the tactical adventures in the rain, Christmas parties at bishops house, talking with my awesome family, we were super blessed this week. I really tried to focus on the real meaning of Christmas and why I am here. As I did this I found myself thinking about others, how I can help others to get to know our Savior and found myself worrying less about what my family was doing. I knew that you guys were all good, and just had the desire to talk to others about His life! It was really cool being able to feel that, and find new great people to teach! Its weird to think that this was my last Christmas on the mission, I am so grateful for the love that I was able to feel from Heavenly Father as we were able to teach others about His sons life. I am so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity to be a full time teacher of it and the happiness that it can bring in our lives. I love you guys all sooooooo much and am so grateful for everything you guys do. Have an awesome week AND A HAPPPYYYYYY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!!! Lets be better than we were last year and remember that we have the power to do that through the sacrifice that our Savior did for all of us!
17 Therefore if any man be in Christhe is a new creature:  old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Elder Barton               PS I WILL STAY IN BARONESA FOR ONE MORE TRANSFER!!!!! I am gonna recieve another SON!!!!! haha dont know his name yet, but im gonna be training agin and will pick up little tony tomorrow!

Just a little RAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment