Monday, May 2, 2016

WEEKLY REPORT 5/2/2016

Whaaaatssss up everyone!

I ended up staying here in beloved JARDIM MACEDONIAAAAA and recieved ANOTHER BELOVED SON!!!!

Haha thats right, ANOTHER! I am now in trio with my main man Elder Dos Santos and Elder TRAVASSOS! One happy father, and two brothers seeking miracles and our destiny in the streets of Macedonia! 

Haha, I almost had a heart attack when I found out that I would have to train two elders at once but my dad ended up sending me an awesome email in the time of need about the importance of faith and doing things beyond what we know how to do  and beyond our understanding! I prayed a lot and just tried to understand how I would do this. I also talked to President DG a little bit and asked some advice. He gave me some great advice and just told me to use Elder Dos Santos to my benefit and use him to help train Elder Travassos also! That's what I tried to do this week and it worked out super well. I know the Lord only gives us things that we can handle (even if we think we can't) And it was a super rewarding week when I had that mentality!  We continue having awesome experiences with Daniel, Suzana, Rony, Antonio Ivonete and Sandra. Everyone besides Ivonete and Sandra are super super firm and excited that they are coming back to church and that Daniel and Susana will be baptized!! It has been such a miracle to work with them and feel their sweet spirit! I love these people!
It was also way cool yesterday Erika (who was baptized recently) bore her testimony at sacrament meeting and it was super cool to see her testify how the gospel changed her life! I am so grateful for the gospel and how it changes and blesses our lives! 

SOOOO STOKED TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ON SUNDAYYYYYYYY ALSOOOO AHHHH!!!!!! THE LAST TIME!!!! LOVE YA GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!

Elder Barton
                                                             This lil boy pedro who was baptized in the ward a 
                                           couple weeks ago.  The mom just sent me these pics haha hes sucha cute lil friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment