Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Reporting from new territories aka SMALL RIVER 6/14/16

What’s up ya’ll!

Coming atttcha livee from the new area RIO PEQUENOOO ABENÇOADO! I am totally loving this new area! Holy cow, our house is A MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha it’s probably the biggest house in the mission and it’s just Elder Ramirez and I that live there… haha WHAT THE HECK IT’S SO SICK!!!!! were talkin 3 bathrooms, 3 stories, study room, clothes room, and sleeping HEADQUARTERS PLUS MORE! haha so legit! now we just gotta see if there’s good pizza..... we ate one that was okay but we’re gonna BROWSE a lil more this week haha!
But besides the awesome house and hunt for good pizza, everything is awesome here! The members are super cool, there’s a bunch of families that seem super excited to help and are awesome!! Its a smaller ward with about 90 members active and an awesome bishop that everyone loves!I I got to even give a talk in the ward so that was awesome!
We have already been super, super blessed this first week with an awesome investigator that we found named Estevão. Holy cow this guy is awesome! He’s like another Sandra… just super excited to hear our messages and wanting to change his life!! He went to church yesterday and loved it! We also have a few other people that we are teaching but we are needing to find many new people! We know that the Lord is going to bless us! Elder Ramirez is a stud also… haha this kid is super funny! He’s from Peru from a place called Piura and will be finishing up his mission here in 5 weeks. He is a stud and I am stoked to learn with him! I love the area so far and I am super stoked!! I know that Jesus Christ lives and am so grateful to be serving my mission. I am grateful for how the scriptures teach me exactly what I should do as a missionary and as a person so that I am able to be happy and be more like Christ, our perfect example! 

Love ya’ll so much and hope you have an awesome week!!

Elder Barton 


one last photo of the old area...

Meeting up with buddies and Mission President from he CTM
Mission Team Building & a goodbye to President Del Guerso







New Area... 


New Companion...Elder Ramirez
More PIZZA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment