Monday, June 6, 2016

WEEKLY UPDATE! T R A N S F E R 6/6/2016

Heloooooooo my Friends!

Wanted to just shoot y'all an update real quick that I WILL BE TRANSFERRED FROM MACEDONIA to another area!!!!! I head out to a new area tomorrow called rio pequeno, or known as THE SMALLLLLLLLL RIVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAA hahaha! Feel like I'm headed out to the plains of the southern Mississippi! Gonna be sweet!

Big ol Elder Travassos is gonna stay here and dominate!!! I am feeling a big mix of emotions, i have met a ton of incredible people here, but it will be good to learn more and meet more in my next area! My comp will be  Elder Ramirez!! I don't remember exactly where he's from but i know who he is! He seems pretty sick, I am stoked!!!

We had Sandra's baptism on Saturday, and man it was such a spiritual meeting! It was awesome. She is a super shy and so i thought that she would be super nervous but at the meeting she was just feeling so happy and not nervous at all. it was way cool. When she was confirmed on Sunday, she said that she felt like heavenly father was looking at her and she just felt his love so strongly. It was way cool, she even said a prayer and bore her testimony in gospel principles which was awesome because she NEVER DOES THIS! she was always scared to pray with just US! and now she is saying prayers and baring her testimony AT CHURCH! It just built my testimony that the gospel changes lives! 

This gospel is awesome and I know that it has the power to change Anyone's life! I love you guys and am so grateful for ya! Have an awesome week!

Elder Barton                                                        So Long Macedonia!!! 












Irma Sandra


Meeting his new Mission President and Wife

*more pics from pres del guerso farewell!!!!  
the whole mission, i'm in the back left with elder uchtyll!


No comments:

Post a Comment