Tuesday, September 6, 2016

5 weeks until return...9/05/16

Heyyy everybodyy!!!

This week was pretty sweet! We had mission council meeting which was awesome! We learned a lot about the importance of working with members and the ward leadership to be able to better "establish zion" In our areas! It was super cool! We watched a video that I really like that shows how beautiful it is when the missionaries work together with families to teach the gospel! Its something that can be so simple, if we let it be. I know that if we all pray for opportunities during the day to share the gospel and if we are worthy, the Lord will bless us with these opportunities. Elder Neil L. Andersen gave us this promise 
"I promise you, as you pray to know with whom to speak, names and faces will come into your mind. Words to speak will be given in the very moment you need them. Opportunities will open to you. Faith will overcome doubt, and the Lord will bless you with your very own miracles."

I know that if all of us just try our best, and pray for specific opportunies we will be blessed and will be capicitated by the Lord to share what we know with those we know. I bear my testimony of these things and invite all of you to look and pray for these opportunies. I bear my testimony that this is the best work in the world. I dont want to stop doing it, i love my Savior and am grateful that its His work, and not ours. So we just need to do our best and be obeidient and he´ll take care of the rest! 

heres that video, super awesome!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!

Elder Barton

PS also this week president chose Elder Bartling and I to do visits with some reporter guy from the University of São Paulo that is making a documentary about the church and wanted to stay with us during the day filming us haha! I felt pretty dang cool, not gonna lie walking around with a guy recording us haha! But it was also a little wierd haha. Hes gonna interview us also on Wednesday about a bunch of stuff! We were trying to teach him the whole day as we walked haha he already has a pretty good understanding of the church cause he's interviewed a bunch of people and talked with a bunch already! he's gonna go to church in a couple weeks he said in another ward! haha pretty sweet!!!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment