Thursday, November 13, 2014

Elder B's Visa has arrived!

HEYY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pics are so cute, i miss you guys sooo much! The reason I am emailing you right now is because I GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM LEAVING THE PROVO MTC THIS TUESDAY AT 4:35 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow I am freakingggg out! A bunch of other elders in our district got theres also!!! AHHHHH I dont know if Im ready I kinda want to stay here longer! Its such a wierd feeling! Im not sure if i will be able to call you guys or not, but im pretty sure ill be able to email you the night I get to the mission home! sorry they havent given me any deets yet this is all I got! Ill see if I can email you one more time this week when I get more Info... LOVE YA SO STOKEDD

No comments:

Post a Comment