Wednesday, November 19, 2014

IN BRASIL!!!!!!

Whats up!!!!
I made it safe and sound to the Sao Paulo MTC!!!! Holy cow it is crazy here.... Haha I am in for a treat!!! Im so exhausted, but its only 11 AM here and I still got a full day ahead of me that i need to conquer!! The drive here was pretty nuts, I was asleep most of the time haha but the freeways are so crazy! There are sooo many people crammed into this city its insane! The MTC is WAY different than provo hahaha like I mean WAY different! so far everyone has only spoken portugese nothing else haha. It is wayy smaller too, its just like a huge skyscraper in the midle of the city, pretty crazy... My companion is Elder Shapiro which Im super stoked about!! He was the one in my room, hes awesome. That was so awesome talking to you guys yesterday!!! Ill be talking to you guys all again really soon for christmas also! So excited!!! Im not sure when my pday is yet... But Ill give more info next pday with pics! Love ya guys!!!!!
Elder Barton


(These were sent to us the night before Elder B left for Brazil)
super sweet statue at the MTC


elder uchytil and I... homies 4 life

This is our district with STUD brother Gabriel, our teacher

Irmao Gabriel, he is such an awesome teacher... I have felt the spirit so much from this awesome guy... He has been such a huge influence in my life in the sort amount of time i was able to spend with him

last supper at the provo MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment