Thursday, June 25, 2015

WEEKLY EMAIL 6/23/15

Elder Barton here reporting liveeeee! 

Whats up everybody!! This week was a solid weeek!!! I had the opportunity to go to the temple today which was such an awesome experience, Always is. Super grateful that we have the São Paulo temple in our mission because we get to go so frequently!! We also had a a Multi Zone conference this week which was sooo awesome also! President Del Guerso is such a stud.. He is such a powerful guy and always gives such great trainings!! I'm really beginning to love our mission president and Sister del Guerso. They are such awesome people, and help out all the missionaries so much! I also had the opportunity to talk with them a little bit in the celestial room of the temple today which was an awesome experience!  These past couple weeks have been a little crazy, we have been having a few difficulties just trying to find new, solid investigators to teach but its all good! We have been being extremely blessed for our efforts and we will continue to work hard!!! I absolutely LOVE being a missionary, and do not want my mission to end. So grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and the opportunity i have to represent his church and kingdom here on the earth! Sorry this email is a little shorter, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and so grateful for all of your prayers!! I truly feel each and every one of yours love and am soo grateful! Hope you all have an awesome week!

Elder Barton



                                                         fluffernutter!!!!!!!!!
                                   Solid purchase of some marshmallow fluff that is only 
                    sold in the Deseret book store here!! and some of dat PB that my awesome family sent!!!

Elder Cabral Birthday celebration!!!!! 19 years old!


This morning at the temple with my main brotha!





No comments:

Post a Comment