Thursday, June 25, 2015

Weekly Email!!!! Granja Viana Thuggin 6/15/15

YO yo yoooo whats up my people!!! 

Wanted to start of today will a hugeeeeeeeee shout out to my main man COLE HERNDON FOR RECEIVING HIS MISSION CALL TO GUAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats man your going to KILL it!!!!!

This week was an awesome week!! These last couple weeks have been a little tough, not gonna lie! But we were super blessed this week! I have been getting a little down on myself these past couple weeks because we haven't had much success bringing people to church and having investigators progress!! We had planned super well to bring a bunch of people, visiting them during the week several times, and calling them to confirm but then no one would show up! It was super tough!

This week we had planned to bring 6 people to church... We did the same thing throughout the week, visited them and called them and were super on top of it. 5 of the 6 dropped out Saturday night and Sunday morning... We were super bummed. We were waiting in front of the church with hopes that the last person would show up, an older lady named Aliede. She had come to church once before with us, but then got super sick and couldn't come for a while. She had told us that she was going to go to church but would show up a little late (20 or 30 minutes) We were waiting and 30 minutes passed by, then 40, 50, and we started to doubt and get discouraged that we wouldn't have anyone again. I said to Elder Cabral "lets wait 5 more minutes and try to exercise our faith" still with doubt lingering in the back out my mind... I said a silent prayer that she would be able to come to church, and about 30 seconds later we saw her coming down the hill!!! It was truly such a blessing for the faith that we showed, even though it was only a small amount of faith that I had. Heavenly Father will bless us and give us what we need when we have faith, even if it is small. But we have to ACT and believe that he will answer our prayers. I have had so many experiences like this already on my mission, and I truly know that heavenly father hears and answers our prayers when we act in faith. So very grateful for this experience I had, and for my loving heavenly father! Aliede loved the visit at church also, and wants to come back next week! Such a blessing!! True miracles happen each and every day, and I am so very grateful for my Father in Heaven and how he continues to bless me!

2 Nephi 27:23
"For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith."

Have an awesome week!

Elder Barton

Fancy american style hamburgers!!!! We talked to one of the top guys that works there on the street and he ends up being a MEMBER!! hooked us up with free food at "The fifties" superrr good too!
HittIn dat SHOPPING

Last P-Day
Da BALL PITT

Hittin does mcflurrayssss

REVIEVED 3 BIRTHDAY PACKAGES FROM MY AWESOME FAMILY!!!


SWISS ROLLSSSSSSSSSSS


Also helped Aliede paint her house this week! 
and destroyed Elder Cabral with paint haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment